Sunday, March 6, 2011

Smart Girl of the Week

It looks like Smart Girl of the Week is really more like every OTHER week, but oh well. 

My next Smart Girl of the Week is Amanda Terkel.  She is currently a Senior Political Reporter for the Huffington Post and writes fabulous articles.  I read her articles all the time and they are very smart and full of information.  Here's her most recent article on Scott Walker.

She was also a blogger for the website ThinkProgress.org and caught some heavy attention from a Bill O'Reilly staffer, Jesse Watters back in 2009.  This article talks about the stalking and ambush on her vacation.  Anyone who pisses off O'Reilly this much is pretty cool in my book!  I couldn't find much more information about Amanda, so I don't know what kind of degree she has or where she went to school.  But her work speaks for itself and I am a fan.  Check her out!

Follow Amanda on Twitter: @aterkel

No comments:

Post a Comment